Mental Health Counseling in Camas WashingtonWe provide Counseling to individuals, couples, families, children, and teens in Camas, East Vancouver and the surrounding areas Meet Our CounselorsNew Client Request
Online Counseling Available
Counseling offered through secure video
ABOUT LACAMAS COUNSELING
BENEFITS OF COUNSELING
Counseling is a dedicated and consistent time with a professional counselor who will help you with the problems and concerns that are affecting your life. Benefits of counseling are:
- Invest in what really matters
- Learn healthy coping skills
- Address the problems or stressors
- Increase emotional awareness
- Explore your thoughts and reactions
- Experience safety and non-judgment
- Create a place to feel known
- Receive an non-biased perspective
- Learn through psycho-education
- Practice boundaries
- Work towards reconciliation
- Develop resources and strengths
HEALING INDIVIDUALS AND RELATIONSHIPS
PROFESSIONAL AND COMPETENT
Our counselors are fully-trained, professional, and licensed to practice in the state of Washington.
SERVING OUR COMMUNITY
We offer our knowledge and experience not only through counseling services but also through providing community presentations, writing blogs and articles, and creating podcasts.
HEALTHY, FRIENDLY COUNSELORS
Lacamas Counseling is located at 3400 SE 196th Ave, Ste. 102, Camas, WA 98607 near the QFC on SE 192nd & 34th.
We offer individual, couples, and family counseling. Working with all ages of people, from child and youth to older adults. Our counselors offer diverse specialties, including depression, anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, anger, trauma, grief, abuse, parenting, sexual addictions/pornography, and more.
Lacamas Counseling is ADA accessible.